Monday, February 8, 2010

Spent an hour sweeping off the dust found here :D
I went to see the permissions as to who can update here and I said "It's such a no wonder case" because I realized I was the only admin =.=

Alpha, POP's coming. Will we still keep in touch after this? Does it hurt if we answer "no"? Well, it will, for me. =(

Hmm... I can't think of anything to type, I'm terribly free right now so ta-da :D At least I haven't forgotten about this blog, everyone else probably did. Tsk tsk. LOL :D Entertain me larh :D

A year and a day ago this time, we went for the Zone 8 Anniversary Dinner, remember? I miss the memories we had there :D Ryan even won something, I forgot what it is, hi-5 or something? =x Yea, I know it's wrong, don't laugh, I can hear you with my supersonic ears (:

Chinese New Year's coming :DD I heard that celebrations in sjab coincides with the birthday of the eldest member in Alpha, Miss Genelyn Wong (: LOL :D This is a OPEN and NOT SECRET plan to "surprise" her :D No matter how pleasant (most probably unpleasant) HAHA :D

Sigh, whoever reads this next, surprise me horh :D
By the way, _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ here :DD
And nope, it's not M-i-c-h-e-l-l-e xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home