Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hey... What on earth happened?? I haven't been here for only a few days.
Nothing much to do but to let the matter resolve itself.
If there're any unhappiness or anything, I don't see why we can't resolve it.
Then again, it could be just some misunderstanding. Made into a big complication.
Because from what I saw today during training, it isn't how things are supposed to be.
Let's just leave it. dots. the wacko part of me is back ^^

Updates~~
(1) Nursings, check noticeboard for updates regarding the public duty for our school's girls' soccer team.
(2) Emergency exercise this Friday... O.o =D

Urgh.I need to work on my colour combination, I know it doesn't match.
Nth much really left.

--Charlene =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home